And when you are chasing around a little one, trying to have the house together while also not losing your mind, running the vacuum (and yourself) like a boss, and oh yeah- feeding everyone, that makes a little harder too to find and try the many amazing new foods and products as they come out.
I mean let's be honest: The Grocery store is sometimes an olympic event....
So how awesome is it when you get the chance to learn about a new product, and possible win free product?
Um, I think I'll say it's THIS AWESOME!
Today's new product is a butter substitute that my family has quickly fallen in love with. It's a spread called MELT® Organic Spread. There are three varieties: Rich and Creamy, Honey, and Chocolate (yum!).
|The center photo is MELT® Organic on some Hot Organic Pasta with Fresh Basil. So simple and YUMMY!|
OH BUT WAIT! You can request MELT® Organic Spread to be in your area by clicking HERE!!!
And you can see if you have it in your stores too by using the MELT® Store Locator
Today I am reviewing the Rich & Creamy MELT® Organic. With that in mind here are some key points about it: (website)
- Ideal balance of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids – 2:1
- Good daily source of Omega 3 ALA’s at 425 mg – 26% RDA per serving
- Good daily source of Vitamin E – 15% RDA per serving
- Certified Organic and Kosher
- Certified non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project
- Absolutely no hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils
- Trans Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Lactose and Casein Free
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Sounds pretty delicious, I know! And here is my review on the flavor, texture, and product:
- Very creamy and great substitute for butter
- Has a very slight hint of coconut flavor from the coconut oil used in it, however unlike some coconut oil products, this one is mild enough where even the non-coconut fan won't notice
- Being and Organic and Non-GMO product, is has quickly become a regular item in our household
- It works great in recipes in place of butters/ oils
- The price is resonable: For me, it was $3.99 a container. Which is the same cost of many other organic spreads
- It melts amazingly (and seriously works great on air popped popcorn)
- My Son (11 months old) LOVES IT!
- It is all Gluten Free Oils! Which although I am not, I have family that is
- Absolutely no hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils - seriously thats amazing!
"But Aimee, did you really try it?" Yes I did (well WE did!):
|Yes, the top right is my son and I (while he stuffs pasta tossed in MELT® Organic into his mouth haha!)|
|I created a Brownie Bites Cookie Recipe with MELT® Organic that is amazing!|
Here's the fun part: A MELT Organic Giveaway!
The giveaway ends on FEBRUARY 28! There will be one winner per blog, so friends, get at it and win! Here is a simple equation to help you understand why you should enter to win:
Obviously you need to enter! I hope you win, and look for recipes featuring MELT Organic on my blog in posts to come!
Thanks for stopping by Bargain Bites, Have a great day!
~Aimee and family