I am so honored and excited to announce that Bargain Bites has been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by both Shari of "The Saucy Gourmet" and Ashlee of ABPetite !!! Two awesome bloggers that have both also earned this awesome nomination!
The rules for the nomination are:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Include a link to their site.
- Include the award image to your post.
- Include the award image on your blog.
- Give 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- When nominating other bloggers, include links to their sites.
- Let those bloggers know they have been nominated.
Here are my 7 random facts about myself:
- I am fluent in French and majored in the subject at the University of Pittsburgh, which is where I met my hubby.
- I love to crotchet and cross stitch and am currently making a gorgeous blanket that will have stars as part of the pattern.
- I have swam with wild dolphins at the beach without hesitation because the beach and ocean are my absolute favorite places in the world... even if they can be deadly if I could I would send everyday at the beach. Sadly I currently live in Utah.
- I am a vegetarian who many a times prefer to enjoy vegan meals, although my husbands acts as if he is allergic to vegetables and prefers only meat and potatoes.
- I started cooking when I was seven-eight years old, after waiting until I was old enough to borrow a cook book from my elementary school. I waited two years until finally I was old enough to take home the Russian Cookbook, and then with my mother aside, we made Chicken Kiev. It was my first recipe.
- I have lived in Nantes France, and visited many areas of Spain, England, and France. My favorite two places were the Basque region and the small french only speaking ares of France. Oh, and Bordeaux and all the wine caves I was able to do a "dégustation" at.
- I love the mornings because naturally I have so much energy I am always up and ready to go! But, that said, I am also a fan of sleep!
I know, I'm a nut! But we all are ;)
Here are my nominations for the Versatile Blogger award. All of these bloggers truly deserve recognition as they do a great job on their blog! Congrats!
- The Broccoli Hut
- My Diverse Kitchen
- Budget Gourmet Mom
- Inspired by eRecipecards.com
- The Posh Latin Cook
- Feed Your Soul
- Cook Eat Delicious
- Steph's Bite by Bite
- Kate from Scratch
- Big Fat Baker
- European Cutie
- The Boo, the Bear, and the Goji Berries
- Just Baked by Me
Please check out just how awesome all their sites are! Wonderful resources for all things food and food reviews! Not to mention the diversity and creativity they all come up with -- Yum!
I am so hapy, and so thankful to have been honored this award! Thanks again to Shari and Ashlee for your kind nominations!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and congrats to you 15 bloggers who truly deserve recognition!!!!!